Sherburn Community Library invites older people to a slipper social where they can pick up a free pair of anti-slip, well-fitting slippers to help avoid falls.
At the same time as picking up a pair of slippers on Wednesday 15th March 2-4pm, people will be able to:
- learn about or have a go at age-appropriate exercises, supervised by NY Sport
- collect a free Get Moving activity pack from NY Sport
- get advice on how to stay well and safe from other event partners
- find out about local social groups and clubs and
- find out how the library can support health and wellbeing