This session will be facilitated by a local resident who has a keen interest in sports and fitness and who has experience of leading classes.
It will be held in Sherburn and Villages Community Library on Wednesday 11th January at 11am.
Everyone welcome, no need to book and free to attend.
– tips to incorporate health related activities into your day to day routine
– staying active throughout the year
– local groups/clubs and availability
– interactive stretching/joga (optional)
– group discussion regarding personal approach to general health and well-being